Re: Release 3.12: Glusto run status

Case 2:

1) remove-brick when IO is in progress. (i,e remove-brick state)

2)  Immediately triggered remove-brick status. (no delay b/w remove-brick start and status)

3) wait_for_rebalance_to_complete ( This get's the xml output of rebalance status and keep checking for rebalance status to be 'complete' for every 10 seconds uptil 5 minutes.  time out can be passed as parameter )