Re: Gluster testing matrix

WRT performance.  I would be happy to kick of daily performance regression runs on what ever you guys would like.  My current daily runs don't take any more than 6-8 hours, I could fit another 4 hours in there for upstream.  I could also run them on RDMA to help out on some coverage there.  LMK what you think, I already have this implemented and its just a matter of setting how often we want it run and on what config / builds.  LMK what you think and we can have something real quick.

-b