Re: Front end for Gluster

As long as the CLI is still fully available I think it could help some less experienced users.  There are a couple opensource projects for managing gluster, ceph, etc.  Would it make more sense to invest the development time / resources in the web based GUI or would we want a TUI as well?  From my personal perspective if we can get a good web GUI that includes building a cluster from end to end and some perf metrics / monitoring I would favor the web GUI over the TUI.  If the time spent building the TUI could be spent enhancing / finishing the GUI I would vote for that.

-b