Re: [Cinder] Cinder-GlusterFS CI update

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 3:08 AM, Justin Clift <justin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cool. :)

Will this become a voting issue in the future, after a proven period
of stability or something?

Cinder community, per the last discussion has concluded to keep all 3rd party CI
in non-voting state until they all become stable, post which they plan to make it
voting. For more details see:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/tested-3rdParty-drivers#When_thirdparty_CI_voting_will_be_required.3F

Also, did the CentOS 7 issues get resolved, or is that still something
to be done?

I don't think its resolved yet. I don't know if someone from centos-devel
followed up after I helped them link with the openstack infra folks as they
needed failing and success env. Any news from Stephen ( iirc ) ?

thanx,
deepak

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift