Re: Fwd: Making enabling dynamics a checkbox (Issue #4333)

Hi all,

I implemented a possible solution to issue #4333, please feel free to check
out the pull request and test it
from a user's perspective. Is hiding the entire tool options menu when the
dynamics is off ok for you?

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/merge_requests/542

Best regards,
Asa