Re: some functions missing from procedure browser

We don't need to enhance Script-Fu to be gegl aware.
We just need a plugin that is gegl aware.
Call the plugin "python-fu-do-gegl-op."

Given a drawable, an operation name like "gegl:median-blur" and a list of
arguments (usually all numeric)
the plugin invokes the gegl operation on the drawable.
Gegl is introspectable, it will tell you the types for parameters to any
operation,
and the plugin can check and convert arguments if needed, or substitute
defaults.

The plugin could be written in Python, which can introspect both Gimp and
Gegl.
When the plugin is introspecting the Gegl op, it is second-order
introspecting.
You can't write the plugin in ScriptFu because it doesn't support GObject
Introspection.
You could write the plugin in C, but easier in a higher language.

A ScriptFu script calls the plugin in the PDB:
(python-fu-do-gegl-op drawable "gegl:median-blur" ( 1, 2.0, ...))

All gegl ops SHOULD be in the PDB, but when they are not,
you fall back to this plugin.