Re: Gimp on Steam

El lun, 10-02-2014 a las 13:57 -0500, Sam Gleske escribió:
> Also, Steam allows DRM free packages (i.e. you install via steam but you
> can take the software out of steam and run it without steam even if steam
> is not installed or running).  So I think no modification would be required
> from a developers perspective.  It would just require the headache of a
> packager.

Ok, let's see if I can redeem myself after the pointless noise I
generated yesterday with a decent question :-)

What about the source code? Does the Steam platform provide a way to
distribute the sources of GIMP? Does a link to the sources in the
description (pointing to gimp.org downloads section) suffice to comply
the GPL requirements?

Gez.