Re: Single build for various OSX versions (Was: [Gimp-user] Open Gimp)

It means that I installed Xcode from Snow Leopard on my system. While gcc
has not changed (version 4.2.1) I believe the support files are different.

So what I do is set /Developer/usr/bin as the first entry in my path. Also,
I pass LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS to point to /Developer/SDKs etc.

I do have 4.8.0 which I built and installed in ~/local/bin

thanks,
Partha