Re: [Gsoc 2011] Unified transformation tool

David,

Thanks for the reply, but in the case of undo group, are the sub components of that group still saved individually in some sort of stack or are there different stacks for the group, and one general stack for all the groups.

Also, it would be great if you could point me to the code where it is happening.

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 4:14 AM, David Gowers (kampu) <00ai99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 8:20 PM, Mohit _ <mtan.natm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the undo section it is mentioned that until the final pixel recalculation
> is done user should be able to undo every single step, though after that
> user should be able to undo the aggregate transformation only. Does this
> means that we would have to maintain another action stack just for unified
> transformation tool, or does gimp currently also maintains two different
> stacks, one for the current tool and one global stack for actions. If this
> is the case some reference to where it happens in code would be great.

Although I'm nobody official, I believe that this would happen through
the undo-group mechanism.
That is, when the latest group of undos was not 'closed', we should
undo within the group, and once it is 'closed', we should undo the
group as a unit (undoing an undo group as a unit is what currently
happens in general)