Re: GUI enhancement patch from GIMP UI brainstorm blog

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Martin Nordholts <enselic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 01/04/2011 08:25 AM, しげっち wrote:
>
> - G-Pen algorithm is ported into GIMP trunk. Now smoothing function
> works for Ink...
> http://git.sourceforge.jp/view?p=gimp-painter/gimp-painter-2.7.git;a=commitdiff;h=070fc064271f0b359ccdc9ad06466eeb3c1bc3ed
>
> Looks like something we might want, some paint tool hacker should look
> closer at it. Alexia? Mitch?
I took a quick look. Its an interesting piece of code. Just wondering
why it is implemented just for the inkpen, when it could just as well
be implemented in the paint core for any paint tool...

BTW, I cant find the dynamics editor implementation commits as a
patch. Is it in the huge gui merge? Could you lik me to it. I find it
interesting, but guiguru might object.

--
--Alexia