Re: Is anyone interested in aforementioned gradient editor improvements?

On 11/19/2010 11:14 PM, Bart Kelsey wrote:
> I joined this ML because I was advised that there would be interest in
> discussing the gradient editor UI.  Understand that I'm not trying to
> put pressure on anyone to talk about it, but no one seems particularly
> interested in picking this up, and, as I said, it's a suggestion that I
> (as a regular user with a huge project of my own) don't personally have
> time to flesh out into a full spec.  I'd be happy to stay if someone
> would like to discuss it, but in general there isn't much point in me
> being on this mailing list apart from this particular bug report, so if
> there's no interest I'm going to unsubscribe.
>
> If any devs would like to pick this up, please let me know and I'll
> stick around.

I'm a bit ashamed to not pick this up now that the topic is current
again, but I feel there are more important things I need to focus on.

I'll be sure to let you know when an improved gradient editor is high on
the list of priorities again.

Regards,
Martin

--