Is anyone interested in aforementioned gradient editor improvements?

I joined this ML because I was advised that there would be interest in discussing the gradient editor UI.  Understand that I'm not trying to put pressure on anyone to talk about it, but no one seems particularly interested in picking this up, and, as I said, it's a suggestion that I (as a regular user with a huge project of my own) don't personally have time to flesh out into a full spec.  I'd be happy to stay if someone would like to discuss it, but in general there isn't much point in me being on this mailing list apart from this particular bug report, so if there's no interest I'm going to unsubscribe.

If any devs would like to pick this up, please let me know and I'll stick around.

Thanks,
Bart K.