Re: Color from gradient broken

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 11:16 PM, Ofnuts <ofnuts@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just played a bit with this and I confirm there is something fishy in
> the UI (I'm on 2.6).
>
> Hoping my criticism has been constructive enough ...

Sadly, it is mostly hopelessly obsolete. Dynamics in git are VERY
different than what is in 2.6. there are several review of git and its
under development dynamics out there, look one up. For example,
dynamics grid is now 11x7 check boxes and resides in its own dockable
and each of the mappings can have a curve applied...

One note on it tho, velocity does not require an extended device.

--
--Alexia