Re: Paint Dynamics in git version

Hi,

2010/3/10 Rob Antonishen <rob.antonishen@xxxxxxxxx>:
> What is the format for this?  If I wanted to distribute (for example)
> a set of pre-tagged patterns, could this be done currently in the dev
> build?

There is no such feature yet. The idea is a simple archive of resouces
+ tags + possibly some metadata.  When resource package is dragged on
GIMP it would install where necessary. Some tool to create such
packages would be good too. However, first tag file format would have
to be standardized a bit so that resource packages could be used not
only in GIMP.

Additional ideas are welcome.

Regards,
Aurimas