Re: Paint Dynamics in git version

2010/3/8 Aurimas Juška :
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Alexia Death <alexiadeath@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> By the way, is there somewhere some explanations about the purpose and use
>>> of tags and filters? I think I can guess a large part of this, but reading
>>> authorized text would be useful.
>>
>> I doubt there is a text, even less authorized one, on this. Closest you can
>> get is when you find Auris , the author of this feature, in IRC and get him to
>> talk to you. Shouldn't be that complicated tho. you can assign tags to
>> resources and you can use filters to see just the tagged ones.
>
> You can go to http://sites.google.com/site/aurijusk/gimp-resource-tagging
> and choose tagging.pdf.
>
> Regards,
> Aurimas

Hi-

In that document it states:

Easy resource package import and export
It would be nice to allow users to share their favorite resources
which could be saved into
packages (together with tags assigned to them) and then shared with
other users which could
import them.

What is the format for this?  If I wanted to distribute (for example)
a set of pre-tagged patterns, could this be done currently in the dev
build?

-Rob A>