Re: Wish: adding Jitter and Brush Dynamics into Script-Fu

Hi.

2009/10/31 Michael Natterer <mitch@xxxxxxxx>
On Sat, 2009-10-31 at 11:40 +0100, ginodonig@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi.
>
> After glancing over the various commands listed inside the Script-Fu
> Procedure Browser, I noticed that it ain't possible to invoke Jitter
> and Brush Dynamics by using the Script-Fu language.
>
> It would be nice if these two useful features were implemented within
> Script-Fu in some way.
>
> By chance, the addition of these functionalities into Script-Fu (as
> new procedures or maybe as arguments of existing procedures) is
> planned for upcoming versions of GIMP?

yes.

ciao,
--mitch

Out of curiosity, generally speaking, how this integration will be eventually performed? Maybe, Brush Dynamics and Jitter will become new arguments of the Script-Fu procedures concerning Brush Tools (like gimp-paintbrush, gimp-dodgeburn, gimp-edit-stroke, etc...) ?

Thanks in advance.