Re: Wish: adding Jitter and Brush Dynamics into Script-Fu

Oops- missed the reply-all...

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Rob Antonishen wrote:
As far as I know, there is no blueprint at this time. I had previously
asked when the 2.4 current brush options (mainly brush scaling) would
be either respected from scripts or selectable as parameters.

There is a bugtrack item on this. I would suspect a whole new PDB call
will have to be created with new parameters, and the old calls
eventually depreciated. It might be worth making the new one take all
parameters as a single argument consisting of parameter enums and
values so it can be extended later without changing the PDB call again
as more brush options become available.

-Rob A>