CIE-LCH Color selector?

Hello,

The last discussion about using CIE LCH for some layer modes made me remember that there is a CIE LCH color selector plugin for GIMP that many people would like to see included in the main GIMP distribution sooner or later. It has room for improvements (for example when colors out of gamut are selected it can lead to some strange color selection results), but it should be a good start to begin from.

Of course there is the source code available, and it's public domain too, according to the author.

I've attached the tar.gz file to this email.

--
SHIRAKAWA Akira