JavaFX support in the GIMP?

Hi GIMP developers.  I'd like to see if there is anyone interested in
working on a JavaFX plugin for the GIMP.

Please let me introduce myself. I'm Josh Marinacci from the JavaFX
engineering team at Sun. JavaFX is our new platform for graphic &
media intensive applications that runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux (as
well as phones and TVs in the future). Recently there have been
threads on a few mailing lists asking for JavaFX support in the Gimp
so I thought I'd see if there was anyone in the GIMP developer
community interested in creating such a plugin.  Let me explain what
this means.

Today we have something called the JavaFX Production Suite, which is a
set of plugins for Photoshop and Illustrator.  They let you export
graphics from those tools and then integrate them in an app you are
building, adding animation and event handlers directly to the
graphics. I put together a short screencast to show you how it works
in Photoshop:

	http://blip.tv/file/2288262

We simply don't have the developer resources to create plugins for
tools other than Photoshop and Illustrator, but we also don't want to
leave open source and Linux designers out of the loop. We'd love to
help some on the GIMP community build such a plugin. We can provide
technical support and specs, and answer questions.  I think it would
be pretty easy for an experienced GIMP developer to build such an
export plugin. The underlying .FXZ format is basically a zip file
containing images and some text metadata similar to XML. It should be
pretty easy to generate.

Please let me know if there's any interest. Thanks!

	Josh