Re: [GSoC] GIT commit messages

Please do consider that the other 4 GSoC projects are for GEGL and
should appear here: http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gegl/.  For now, Martin
has created the GEGL+GPU branch as I have yet to receive my push
access approval for gnome git.  I suspect that the other 3 students
are in a similar state.  There are about more than a dozen commits
already in my branch.

Best wishes,
Daerd

(P.S. My branch can be accessed here:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gegl/log/?h=gsoc2009-gpu. Note that the
branch is in a very rudimentary state, which means that it is untested
and might eat your pets. It, however, shows a great deal of what I'm
currently up to in an architectural/prototypical level.)