Re: GIMP PDF export plugin

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, Vincent Lordier wrote:

> This is valuable input you're giving actually
> How about collecting these use cases for prepress in the wiki here
> http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/ ?
>
> (like the UI team did with brainstorm here :
> http://gimp-brainstorm.blogspot.com/ )
>
> You could put it using these kind of chapters :
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWithoutRestricted
>
> This way, we could specify the GIMP a bit better and coordinate dev efforts
> ;)
>
> enjoy this day !

I'd be happy to, but I've got to get to work.  InDesign is a
flaky POS software that makes me wish there were a better free
alternative.

But since there isn't, I'll have to write up some examples when I
get home.

--
| Andrew A. Gill     To ensure continued quality of service,   |
|                    this e-mail is being monitored by the NSA |