Re: Using parasites in script-fu

OK -

Attached is a simple parasite test script that should increment the
value of a parasite each time it is run, creating it if it doesn't
exist, and deleting it when the delete check box is ticked.

It works sometimes for me.

Overtimes it sites there in the while loop and I have to manually
attach the parasite from the script-fu console to get the script to
exit.

No idea what is wrong with this, and no idea how to fix it :(

(I assume the list allows attachments...)

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Rob A>