Re: Using parasites in script-fu

Quoting Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx>:

> First of all you should upgrade to GIMP 2.6.4. Whenever you have a
> problem, try to update to the latest stable release. You never know, it
> might even solve your problem.

I can verify that the anomalous behavior Rob A. described occurs in
version 2.6.5 (checked out last Sunday).

I had not previously noticed the problem in my own scripts and this is
seemingly attributable to the fact that I always detached my parasites
before attaching them anew. While my recent experiments have shown
that doing this does not eliminate the problem completely, it appears
to make its occurrence much less likely (two orders of magnitude lower).