trunk - new status for empty images

2009-01-29  Sven Neumann  <sven@xxxxxxxx>

        * app/tools/gimptool.c (gimp_tool_oper_update): if the image is
        empty and the tool can't handle that, display a message in the
        statusbar telling the user about this.

That works great! thanks, Sven.

But when trying i I could not help bu tnote it also show upswht the text
tool --
text tool should be able to work with an epty image, should'nt it?

The move tool, o the other hand, is not displaying the message properly. I t
does, however whe n I try to move a path on a 0 layer image - then, instead
of moving the path it eels me it is expecing layers.

Regards,
	js
	-><-