Re: Feature proposal: Edit paths in external program

Hi,

On Mon, 2008-12-29 at 10:00 +0100, Iljoa wrote:

> > It would be nice to have but getting this feature to work good requires
> > quite a bit of work both on GIMP and Inkscape.
>
> How much work exactly?

The point is that given the amount of active developers on GIMP we have
enough feature proposals to work on for the next two decades. And each
of those features appears more important than adding yet another way to
exchange paths between GIMP and Inkscape. So the best thing we can do at
this point is to ask the Inkscape developers to add a way to get a path
back into GIMP easily.

> But I see also a problem: The paths in GIMP seem to support only a
> trackle of the svg format.

What do you mean, a trackle of the SVG format? Can you be more specific
about this, please?

Sven