Re: community website

>> Do you think it is possible that gimp.org or gimp-
>> brainstorm.blogspot.com
>> link to gimpstuff.org, so that the users can find the new site?

> I'm sure that gimp.org could. gimp-brainstorm -- well, you can but
> try. Thing is, I'm not sure how to contact them. You might have to
> submit an 'idea' to the only email address provided, in order to ask
> them. Or peter sikking might be the appropriate person to contact

oy, I am reading this here also.

I am not sure why _a_ community (started sorta' yesterday) should
get this kind of preferential treatment. I see a lot of gimp forums
linking to the brainstorm. why link at all, what service is the
brainstorm trying to provide with that?

     --ps

             man + machine interface works