Synchronization of GSoC responses

Hi, all

It seems counterproductive that Rafael Mesquita received three separate
and useful information).  I'd like to offer the suggestion that, when responding
to a project proposal sent to the ML, that the responder (1) acknowledge
before it.  Consider it a kind of incremental diff, if you will.

The idea is just that the student should be able to read through all of the
emails.  I imagine responses like
"I agree with what responder A mentioned.  I'd like to add that..."
or
"I mostly agree with what A and B mentioned, but also note that such-and-such is
another area that could use functionality similar to what you proposed, and
would be more pertinent to The Gimp's goals"

(To be explicitly clear, these examples were not meant to necessarily pertain to
Rafael's proposal).

--xsdg