Re: tagged resources such as brushes, gradients, etc

Hi,
On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 20:11 +0200, Aurimas Juška wrote:
> What data structure could be used to represent this data in> application? As I understand, it will be necessary not only to> traverse data, but also to update it at runtime (not files, but> internal data structures, of course). Wouldn't it be nice to use> Sqllite for this instead?
IMO a database would be overkill. This can easily be implemented on topof GimpData and GimpContainer. I already added the GimpTagged interfaceto GimpData yesterday. If it turns out that there's a performanceproblem, GLib has the data structures we need to solve them.

Sven