Two notes for UI (inconsistency and cleanup)

As I can see, GIMP UI is undergoing some minor cleanups in svn version. Just
two observations. Nothing major. :)
I've noticed that only Smudge Tool doesn't have brush scaling, which is just
inconsistent to to other tools.
And second one is about Pressure sensitivity. Opening that tab could align
it's sub-options vertically not just horizontally (if tool window width is
too small, of course). As is right now, everything fits into window here, but
hitting the expand arrow brings sliders which can easily destroy window's
layout.

Regards,
Vlada