Re: Annoying behavior of shared settings for file save plug-ins

Rather strange conclusion  from my POV - if something very convenient cannot be provided for each and every case, it shouldn't be provided at all.I can prove my opinion with a case with healing brush. It saves me a lot of time and efforts during photo retouching despite the fact it doesn't support healing along a path.
Raphaël Quinet wrote:> This should definitely change for 2.6.  But my question was about> what kind of workaround can be implemented quickly for 2.4.  It looks> like it might be better to have all plug-ins broken in the same way> instead of just fixing the most used ones, so that would be the> second option that I described in my previous message: ignore the> settings from the original JPEG images and always re-use the> parameters from the last saved image.  This is bad, but at least this> is consistent with other file plug-ins (until they can all be fixed).>> -Raphaël>

-- With respectAlexander Rabtchevich
_______________________________________________Gimp-developer mailing listGimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer