Re: about carol

2007/6/22, Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx>:
She has stopped her contributions long ago and she has been asked to leave several times now. It is about time that this finally happens.

Hi Sven,

Isn't there a way on the channels (IRC, bugtracker, mailing list) to simply restrain the access to a specific individual when things get to a point where repetitive demands and persuasion don't seem to give any results?

Let's face it, I realize this is pretty unusual and must very rarely happen but there is a possibility that someone else steps in one day with the same behavior. While there are of course no ways to prevent this upstream can we at least make sure there are ways to prevent this person from being in contact with the community once the problem has been clearly identified?

I really wish we can sort this out because this might happen elsewhere in any other project. It is not an exclusivity of the gimp team!

Louis

Sven