Re: Rudeness on gimp devel, version 754 (was '2.3.18 deletes exif data from images')

Von: "Luis A. Florit" <gimpdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> The point is, again, the constant rudeness in gimp devel list...
>  From aggressive answers, to unanswered mails (not that bad),

There's a how-to about asking and dealing with replies on mailing lists,
titled "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way":

For this thread, one should have a look at http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#keepcool in particular.

I found it very useful for any discussion - not limited to mailing lists and newsgroups - and recommend anyone who is participating in either to read it.

> to ignored bug reports in bugzilla (VERY bad).

What exactly does "ignored" mean in this case?

I do assume that you are not referring to the absence of comments or state changes - there are many reasons why this does happen, one of them could be that the bug is well written and does not require further questions.

HTH,
Michael