Re: Webdesign is wrong

Sorry fo my intrusion here guys

But the correct behavior ( exporting layout for web ) can be seen on
Macromedia / Adobe Fireworks. Let say Firefox 8 ( I dont try yet CS
version ).

They had a proven model that already got the general acceptance. If some
similar model ( to cut in slices - to rename every slice in your way -
to choose export format individual for each slice [ this can be a killer
feature ] - to hide or show some layers / objects / slices depending on
your needs ) - well that will be a major / expected move.