Re: Rudeness on gimp devel and bugzilla - was: Re: Tools

Hi,

On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 23:35 -0300, Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:

> Simon, where does that forbid one to add words
> like "thanks", "please", "would" and etc... to even a short answer,
> like a FAQ URL???

Feel free to add those, no one forbids it. But seriously, the question
was stupid and the answer was short but helpful. We could as well have
ignored the question because it was unappropriate for a developer list
where some basic research before posting can be expected. Don't forget
that this list is a place for GIMP developers, not a help forum.

Joao, I am seriously offended by some of the things you said in your
mail. But I will assume that this is a misinterpretation just like you
are obviously misinterpreting the intents of some people here.

Sven