Re: Save As JPG Integrated (mockup)

Hi,

On 2/6/07, Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> BTW, does this plug-in use GimpPreview widgets? I would like to get some
> feedback on features and API of GimpPreview and its derivatives.

It actually uses GtkDrawingArea. This is related to zoom & cropping
functionality. If we dropped cropping, one of Gimp widgets could be
used. Is there any widget which supports
- zoom in & out
- GIMP quick navigation widget in the corner of the scroll bars
- access to cursor coordinates to give extra control with mouse?

Thanks