Re: Meaning of delay in screenshot plugin

On 1/28/07, Steve Stavropoulos wrote:
>  So it seems both options are needed. What about a checkbox below the
> delay to select when the delay will be applied?

  You may need both delays, so I think a second "wait" line not only
makes for a fully functional plugin, but removes the ambiguity as to
when the delay is applied. In
http://master.math.upatras.gr/~steve/gimp/ you can find the patch that
adds the second wait and the screenshot of the result (taken with the
new screenshot plugin making use of both delays). The patch also
corrects the tooltip of the first delay as it was referring to the
"delay after select".

PS. I know nothing about gtk, so the patch may be not very beautiful,
but it works nicely.

PS2. I really like the new interface of the screenshot plugin. In
contrast, the old seems just ugly :)