Re: Drawing zones

I've had a similar idea than yours, and implemented it right away. But
instead of changing zones with keystrokes, the zone can be selected
using the crosspoint of two perpendicular guides. I know this is ugly,
and maybe your idea about changing to next/previous zone is better.
Here it is:

http://www.box.net/public/arhs7a3h9m

I'm sorry but not direct link. I cannot register it to the gimp
registry, because of http errors. And a fine tutorial:

http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/DrawingZones

Regards,
Manuel