Re: Gimp/Verse

I see where your coming from, we have a similar problem maintaining
Blender/Python Scripts -

Could the Verse plugin be added after the next stable release, and its
author given commit rights if his changes/code is good quality. - If the
author dosnt maintain it or there are problems that dont get resolved it
cant be removed before a Gimp stable release.
This way, you dont need to suffer an unmaintained plugin and your have
the possibility of an extra contributer to the gimp.

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street
Geelong West, Victoria 3218 Australia