Separate+ plug-in

Hi,

Separate+ plug-in is improvement version of Alastair M. Robinson's "Separate" plug-in.

For more information, please visit:
  http://cue.yellowmagic.info/softwares/separate.html

Screenshots, source codes and Win32 binaries are also available.

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 13:35:24 +0100
Sven Neumann <sven@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > - Bug fix
> > - New dialog box for Proof
> > - You can choose any rendering intent
> > - Get source profile from image
> > - Supports color management preferences
> > - Japanese translation of messages
> > - And so on...
>
> The plan is to include this plug-in in the GIMP source tree as soon as
> the color management is done. At this point we seem to have the
> necessary API finished, so perhaps now is a good time to move it into
> the GIMP source tree so that it becomes part of the 2.4 release.
>
> Can we please move this discussion to the gimp-developer list then.

I'm finishing working for this plug-in temporarily.
I hope that Separate+ becomes your reference sooner or later.

--

Yoshinori Yamakawa
yam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx