Re: Gimp/Verse

Hum,

Verse is very nice. I've tested it publicly with Raphael betemps
(blender) at E-magiciens (a french design show where pixar and other are
accustomed to go).

But even there, many people were interested but did not really agree to
share work like that without control. We still had some nice session
with Raphael.

Verse is very nice for a lonely graphist or people who know what they
are doing. I tink it should be available for other apps, but also not
integrated to them. 99% of the users won't need it.

cedric