Re: Re: Are @gimp.org aliases needed at all?

Hi,

Manish Singh a écrit :
I think policing it at all is silly.

That's unacceptable. And it's not your decision to make.

One really should evaluate emails on the actual *content*, and
not what the From address says. There are several active contributors
who do not use gimp.org addresses, assuming their comments should have
"less weight" is rather rude.

I *am* judging the content. The content is crap, often abusive, and to my mind obviously unacceptable behaviour for a community member. But someone coming to the project for the first time doesn't have the same ability to make that judgement.

Can we please stop cluttering the development mailing list with this
now?

There's an easy way to do that - ban Carol from the list and remove her gimp.org email address alias. Or get out of the way and let someone else do it.

Cheers,
Dave.