Re: Tool statusbar error messages

we were discussing a few changes to this on the irc,

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 02:17:34PM -0700, William Skaggs wrote:
> From: Michael Natterer <mitch@xxxxxxxx>
>
> >While doing so I noticed they are all bad and inconsistent.
>
> >"Indexed images are not currently supported."    (heal)
>
> Healing does not operate on indexed layers

Healing cannot manipulate indexed images.

> >"Indexed images are not currently supported."    (perspective clone)
>
> Perspective Clone does not operate on indexed layers

Perspective Clone cannot manipulate indexed images.

> >"Blend: Invalid for indexed images."
>
> Blend does not operate on indexed layers

Blend does not operate on indexed images.

> >"Brightness-Contrast does not operate on indexed layers."
>
> okay

Brightness-Contrast cannot manipulate indexed images.

> >"Curves for indexed layers cannot be adjusted."
>
> Curves does not operate on indexed layers

Curves cannot manipulate indexed images.

> >"Levels for indexed layers cannot be adjusted."
>
> Levels does not operate on indexed layers

Levels cannot manipulate indexed images.

> >"Posterize does not operate on indexed layers."

Posterize cannot manipulate indexed images.

> >"Threshold does not operate on indexed layers."

Threshold does not operate on indexed images.

carol