make healing brush and clone tool use one source and possibly involve shift modifier

Working with healing brush in 2.3.11 I've found it very useful. But sometimes it is required not only to change the texture, but also to change color of the image part while retouching with clone tool. So I switch between tools with C and H hotkeys. It could be even smoother if these tools use the same source: if a source for healing brush is selected, and user switches to clone tool, the clone tool should already have the same source and be ready to work. And vice versa. Furthermore, as shift modifier is not used (as I can see), it can be used for switching between these tools if one of them is used.

--
With respect
Alexander Rabtchevich