http://layers.gimp.org/ is Ugly

Hi all!

I'm afraid to say that http://layers.gimp.org/ is incredibly ugly, and makes
us look very bad. As people who develop an image editing software we should
have at least a bit of rudimentary aesthetic sense.

Carol told me she tried to make it look like the Layers dialog. Well, that's
not what I'd like to see there, and even so with some CSS and images it can
look much better. In any case, a web page can be even more visually appealing
without trying to emulate a GUI dialog.

Other problems in the site:

1. There is no RSS feed as <link> in the <head>.

2. The tabs at the top ("Layers", "Paths", etc.) are cryptic and also their
links don't contain the 'title=' attributes.

3. The title of the page just reads "GIMP Layers" without any explanation that
we refer to an aggregated feed of the GIMP developers blogs.

4. There are no links at the side to the individual blog homepages and their
feeds.

Please fix all that.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish