Re: Gimp Perspective Clone Tool

On 8/11/06, Pedro Alonso <pedro.paf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

By other way some things in the tool that have to be fixed are:

  - When you define the perspective plane, changes the mode to clone
paint, and go back to change the perspective plane mode, it doesn't
works.

Actually, it does work -- you just can't see it. Switch back to clone mode and you'll see the modified plane. BTW, good work on the interface, it's really intuitive.
My comments on the use of a keyboard interface are still valid, though. And being able to see the mouse pointer while setting the perspective plane would also help a lot.

My comment about interpolation I still agree with;  For some of my test images interpolation was appropriate, others it blurred unacceptably, so I still think the option to disable it should be provided.

The initial coordinates of the plane corners should probably be at the corners of the visible area, rather than the corners of the entire image.. I was confused by this initially.