Re: Gimp Perspective Clone Tool

Hi,

Currently the tool has a UI. The source code is in the cvs branch
soc-2006-perspective-clone so you can build and try it :)

I have also copy & paste a little tutorial (from the current gimp
documentation) and is in www.pedroalonso.es/soc

By other way some things in the tool that have to be fixed are:

 - When you define the perspective plane, changes the mode to clone
paint, and go back to change the perspective plane mode, it doesn't
works.

 - When you are using the tool, defines the plane, uses another tool
and go back to perspective clone it doesn't remind the plane you
defined before.

 - As Dave Neary told before would be fine to have a button to reset
the perspective plane.

regards,
Pedro

On 8/3/06, David Gowers <00ai99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 8/4/06, Dave Neary <dneary@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2. In image, clicking brings up a perspective tool wireframe (not
> preview). I manipulate the wireframe as I would for the perspective
> tool. To finish, I double-click the image.

 The rest that you described sounds fine.

 Single-clicking near the middle of the perspective plane to finish defining
the plane would probably be better than doubleclicking -- since
perspective-clone is a paint tool, being able to use it quickly is
important.