Re: menu cluttage

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 21:41 -0300, Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:

> Forgot to say this: not only had I complained, but I also offered to
> fix the issues with the python scripts  right away, and you just said
> it was too late.

Me saying that it is late, even too late, doesn't mean that it shouldn't
happen. If the Python scripts are not localized at some point, we can
never install them by default. So if there's interest to install them,
perhaps even still for 2.4, someone would better start to review the
strings now and prepare them for translation.

Same for the improved statusbar messages. Raphael made a nice proposal,
but the strings really need to go into CVS real soon now or they will
miss the string freeze.

Currently we aren't ready for doing the string freeze, but hopefully we
will be there soon...

Sven