Re: proposal for better status bar messages

On Thursday, June 22, 2006, 8:21:46, Sven Neumann wrote:

> This wouldn't have happened to you if you have had a look at the cursor
> changes. BTW, does anyone object to removing the possibility of turning
> context dependant cursors off? They are very important and I can't
> really imagine that someone would want to work without them.

One of the first things I do in graphic programs is to disable the tool
cursors, and use the cross-hair only (except for brushes, where I also
enable the brush outline). Though, to tell the truth, I highly prefer the
crosshair used in PaintShopPro to GIMP's.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

There is an exception to all laws.
       -- Government's Law