Re: [Gimp-developer] CVS HEAD dependency on glib-2.6 / gtk+-2.6

<pcg@xxxxxxxx ( Marc) (A.) (Lehmann )> writes:

> Really, you are putting words intgo my mouth that I didn't
> say. _Please_ stay out of this thread _or_ read my original mails
> where I clearly differentiated between gimp-specific issues and
> gtk+-specific ones.

Marc, it is you who is constantly trying to change your words. As soon
as you figure out that you have been wrong, you start to claim that
you didn't say this or that you referred to a different subject. You
did this at least twice in this very thread. Please try to acknowledge
when you have been wrong. Others are doing that here as well. You will
also have to apologize to Mitch or stay not only out of this thread
but out of this mailing-list.

Sven