Re: [Gimp-developer] A beginning GIMP Developer?

Henry Roeland wrote:
He all GIMP developers out there,

I'm new to this list and therefore lets introduce myself first. As a Software developer I'm working for about 2 years now with Java/C/C++ and other languages like XML/XSLT. My expirence with C/C++ is about medium and I know a little about Linux/UNIX programming but have more expirence with Win32 platforms.My expirence with GTK+ and GIMP code is zero.

Since you seem to be coming from a Win32 background, it would be nice if you could have a look at the Win32-specific plug-ins:

If you're experienced in working with the printer api, twain of the windows clipboard... the winprint, winsnap and winclipboard plug-ins need some love :)

Michael

--
The GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp
    Wiki > http://wiki.gimp.org     | .de: http://gimpforum.de